| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Showak in November is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 1.4mm (0.1in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:26.
Check the distance to and compare the El Showak November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in El Showak, Sudan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding El Showak:
- Atbara, Sudan - 416 kms (258.5 miles) NNW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) NNW
- Shendi, Sudan - 360.1 kms (223.8 miles) NW
- Shambat, Sudan - 378 kms (234.9 miles) WNW
- Khartoum, Sudan - 373.7 kms (232.2 miles) WNW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 104.2 kms (64.7 miles) NNW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 249.5 kms (155 miles) W
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) SW
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 376.3 kms (233.9 miles) W
- Sennar, Sudan - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) WSW
- Kosti, Sudan - 365.1 kms (226.9 miles) WSW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) SW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) SW
- Damazin, Sudan - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) SSW