| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Showak in August is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist. Some 148.1mm (5.8in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the El Showak August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in El Showak, Sudan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding El Showak:
- Atbara, Sudan - 416 kms (258.5 miles) NNW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) NNW
- Shendi, Sudan - 360.1 kms (223.8 miles) NW
- Shambat, Sudan - 378 kms (234.9 miles) WNW
- Khartoum, Sudan - 373.7 kms (232.2 miles) WNW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 104.2 kms (64.7 miles) NNW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 249.5 kms (155 miles) W
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) SW
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 376.3 kms (233.9 miles) W
- Sennar, Sudan - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) WSW
- Kosti, Sudan - 365.1 kms (226.9 miles) WSW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) SW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) SW
- Damazin, Sudan - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) SSW